Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's hot and we're bored!!


We got creative today when we were bored to tears!! I found some extra googly eyes, old buttons and yarn from some long ago failed project. We made sock puppets!!
 I LOVE socks, and I have A LOT of them!! When I cleaned out the sock drawer today we recycled them into: Mr. and Mrs. Sock

 And Baby Sock

Ella is very creative but not when it comes to naming things!! Everything is just named what it is.
I.E. Black kitty, Boots, Poodle, Tiger, etc.
This little sock family provided hours of fun!! 

2 comments:

Terril Family said...

That is so fun! We are bored to tears too. It's so miserable out! Maybe that will be tomorrows activity. We need a break from all the tv that is rotting our brains... My poor kids!

Lady Vee said...

Very cute! What an awesome thing to do! That will forever be a memory in both of your hearts! :)