Saturday, August 18, 2012

Scarlet's Birthday Party!!!


Today we had Scarlet's birthday party!! I can't believe my baby is a year old!! Well, on the 22nd she'll officially be a year. 



Her Auntie Amy and Uncle Jody got her this SWEET car!!


Eliseeeee is currently my favorite. Because look at her awesomeness!!

My children are spoiled. I'll admit it, and I don't care about it!! Scarlet was more curious than excited about presents.

Like her sister, Scarlet is getting curly hair!! Except hers looks even MORE curly and is THICK!!
For the record:
My daughters' curly hair comes from my great grandmother Mildred Andersen Robison.
I have curly hair but not THAT curly. More frizzy than anything else!
And NO. Brent does not have curly hair!!


First bite of cake. She wasn't quite sure about it!!


My lame attempt at cake baking!!


She decided cake wasn't too bad!!


She finished it all!! The crumbs that inevitably ended up on the floor were vacuumed up by Elise & Molly, the cat!!

Scarlet's official birthday is next Wednesday and I will post on her developments and size and such. Yay!!
Happy birthday to my 2nd beautiful, blue eyed baby!! 

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Today is the 22nd... officially Happy Birthday Miss Scarlet!!!

ToOdLeS.

ps. cute photos. Is her hair getting curly like Miss Ella?

ShEiLa said...

pss. I should learn to read the post before commenting... not just looking at the photos first. (but that is my favorite part... unless there is an Ashley 'rant' and I think I could read for hours.