Thursday, December 20, 2012

Out Takes From Family Pictures

When we took pictures, my sister took 325 different photos. After editing and getting rid of the truly terrible ones, she was only able to salvage 35 pictures!! THAT is how UN PHOTOGENIC we are!!
So I thought I would share some of the awful ones, just for a good laugh!!
 
 
 
 I looked at Brent and told him, "Why don't you look at me. Like, you know, you actually like me or something."
He grimaced. "Isn't that kind of cheesy?"
 
 
 I glared at him.
Ella is shrieking because someone is touching her hair, which really bothers her.
Scarlet is glaring, because that is just what she does.
Brent smirked, "So do you want me to look deep into your eyes."
 
 
 "Yes!! Look deep into my eyes!!"
Then I began to sing the song "Truuuusssttt in meeeeee."
 
 
 Ella threatening to gouge her eyes out if we take anymore pictures.
Scarlet's true feelings about the experience.
 
 
I look like a Clydesdale, because my pants are too long and covering my feet.
Brent has his, "Seriously? Is this crap over yet?" face.
Ella's bouncing around with energy that has been controlled to long.
Scarlet is fussing (don't mistake that for a smile) and gearing up to scream her head off.
 
 
 
This is why family pictures only come once a year!!
 
Merry Christmas!! Where's the Tylenol!!


1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

re: your long pants...

it makes you look super skinny

ToOdLeS.