Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ella's Birthday Week!!!

I can't believe my little duck has turned 5!! I reflected on her birth all day yesterday. (Her actually birthday) I let her lay by me to fall asleep, since it was her day of glory, and she snuggled up to me and said thank you for all her presents and she was so glad I was her mommy. I sincerely told her I was so glad I had the opportunity to be her mommy.
Ella was a very difficult infant and has not been an easy job. But she is a thriving, beautiful little girl. And all the hard work is worth it every day.
My favorite things about Ella:
She is sensitive
She is considerate
She is loving
She snuggles
She's smart
She's helpful
Her curly blonde hair!!
Her pretty blue eyes
Her feisty spirit
Her literal appetite!! No begging this kid to eat!!
Tries so hard to please.
 
She's not perfect. She still has a bad day, or throws a fit, and still has bouts of crazy wildness. Or gets into trouble for not listening. But she is growing up and I am so proud of her.
 
 
Blowing out her candle.
Her party isn't until next Saturday so we had a just a little low key cake eating.
 

She has been asking for this back pack on wheels for MONTHS.
 

She told me she was so excited to have this lion and was going to give him a good home. She's very loving!!
 

She specifically asked for a pony train and a scooter!!
 

She loves it!!!
 
Happy Birthday Ella!! I love you so much!!
 

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love her hair!

Happy #5 Miss Ella!!!

ToOdLeS.

Trent & Tara said...

She is a doll, I hope Evelyn and her get to be in the same class:) That roller backpack is sweet. I may have to get one for Evelyn. Happy birthday Ella