Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Party!!

Ella's party had to be a week later this year due to pool scheduling. That's ok!! It made it more fun!! We had multiple parties for weeks!!!


Daddy and Scarlet. She hates everything. Even the pool.

Uncle Jed makes me nervous with his tossing skills!!

Little girls every where!! 

Grandma and Grandpa Alderete

 Birthday girl!!

 Ella made her own guest list!! These 2 are always included!!
Evelyn & Macy!!

 Wheeler Family

 Macy and Evelyn again!! The little life vest all the kids were wearing are AWESOME!! 

 It was a perfect day for pool fun. Hot. No wind!!
It rained the night before and I was worried we'd be rained out!! 
Haha!! This is Nevada, what was I thinking?!

I hope there are some boys out there somewhere or all these little girls are going to be lonely adults. 
There was a vast difference in the boy-girl ratio!!

 Annie getting her baby fix. She, like I, are all done but we like a good snuggle!!

 Getting ready for presents!! First we had some cake and I was SO IMPRESSED with how perfectly patient all these children waited for their piece!! Not a peep of complaint or begging. They all just waited and said thank you!! Makes a mother's heart happy!!

 Ella's friends were thoughtful and generous!! I am so happy she has associated herself with good girls from good families.

 More presents!!

 And cards!!

 And art supplies!!

We are so happy that everyone came!! It was so fun and the pool is a perfect summer birthday fun!! 
And it's nice for me to be able to visit with all my friends too!! 
Thank you to everyone who came and had fun!!

1 comment:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I just copied a picture of the "jed tossing" for my blog. Just in case blogger sends you a notice I didn't want you to think it was some wack-o-doodle.