Wednesday, August 7, 2013

As the summer lengthens

I haven't blogged in a while and there is a really good reason.
There is nothing to blog ABOUT!!
It's hot.
We're bored.
Going to the library and the pool is only so interesting.
We've watched way too much tv.
Nothing even remotely exciting going on!!
We have all become under stimulated to a point where Ella and I watched My Little Ponies the other day and I actually got into it!!
That is where we are at my friends!!
Brent celebrated his 31st birthday last month.
We didn't even do anything!! We ate dinner and pie!!
One of the many things I love about Brent is that he is easily pleased!!
So am I, so it works out nicely!!
He bought some new electronical  device and asked to take a nap.
And the saddest part of it all, I didn't even take a picture!!


So here is the boringness of the last few weeks.

 I slammed my finger in the door at my mom's house. I hurt REALLY bad. I didn't make a sound except to let out one VERY bad word. It started with an F.
Now I have a super attractive black finger nail.

 This is how Ella has dealt with the summer. Coming up with stuff to do.

"Now I'm a crab!! With suckers!! Like a squid!!"




1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

(smiling) summers are really tough in Southern Nevada