Monday, August 26, 2013

1st Day Of School!!!

I can't believe Ella is in Kindergarten!! She was SO SO SO excited to ride the bus and we went out there about 15 minutes we were so excited!! It was a perfect day. A little drizzly but that has to better than scorching sunshine!!

She picked this dress out herself.

It's sereal to think this part of lives is beginning!! Now our lives will be revolved around school!!


 Ella has always loved lady bugs. I think it's a by product of me decorating her room with them for the first 3 years of her life!! Subliminal messaging!!

 So excited!! 
We are really lucky, her bus stop is directly in front of our house. It is the same stop I used when I rode the bus!! My mom had to have a stop created when my sister went into Kindergarten. Now it just moves up and down the street as the different families have elementary age kids. 

 The first day went pretty well. She got to use glue, that always makes her happy!!

 This little girl was in her pre school class for 2 years. There was not A SINGLE child that either of us knew but her. She is the opposite class as the rest of our friends and ward members. Good thing she makes friends easy!!

All lined up!! I'm always a little surprised when I see her next to children her age and get reminded how little she is!! I know she's little, it's just obvious when it's other kids besides her cousins!!

I'm excited for Ella. She is so happy!! She loves school and I know her teacher is the best choice for her. Mrs. Cameron is a very loving, creative lady and I think Ella will thrive with her!!

3 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

She looks adorable. The bows are the icing on the cake. The picture of the bus stop reminds me of my many bus waiting adventures.

ShEiLa said...

So darling that Miss Ella!

Myrna Foster said...

I'm glad that she and Jordan have each other.