Sunday, September 8, 2013

Simple Every Day Stuff

School has started and Brent began a new shift. We are busy with simple every day stuff!!

 Even though the temperature has slightly lowered, it is still pretty hot at noon at the bus stop. Really good daddy's let you use them as a shade tree!!

 Ella has always been good about letting me do her hair. More than ever I have felt so grateful to have her curly hair!! It's pretty easy, fast and we get to do fun stuff!! And she feels fancy. :)

 Ella has been especially enthusiastic about art projects lately. This is a picture she drew of us with a heart between us. I had just scolded her for something and this is how she said sorry.

 Ella got to go to one of her favorite friends birthday parties this week. The little girl's mommy is especially talented and comes up with fun party ideas!!

 Can you see that little speck on the wall? That is a gecko!! He was about an inch long from nose to tail. A little bitty guy!! I found him in the laundry room and almost smashed him because I thought it was a spider!! Brent released him into the wild.

 Scarlet needs some new shoes and I found these on sale for $5!! Don't know what the heck she'll wear them with but I couldn't pass them up!!

 I got a new carpet steamer/shampooer. The girls and Daddy had great fun with the box!!

Maybe Daddy more so than the girls!!

No comments: