Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Roos N More

I haven't blogged in 3 weeks!! It's because nothing is going on and I never take pictures anymore!!
I have made a goal to blog every week until the new year and take 3 pictures a day. Even if it's of my back yard slowly growing its freshly planted grass!! (YAY!!!)

On Saturday we went up to Roos N More in Moapa. I love that place!! And so do the girls!! They love the interaction with the animals!!


 I would LOOOOOOVE to be a Lynx or bobcat rescue!!! I love cats and these Lynx were so beautiful. They speak to my wild spirit.

 Now you know why I do not take pictures. Because we suck at them!!

 Ella's favorite animal was the ostrich. She was too afraid to feed it from her hand since the emu bit her last time, so she just threw apple chunks at him. His serpentine neck freaked me out a little!!

This little monkey was so curious and quiet. I don't find primates cute so I stuck to the otters and other mammals.

 So excited to get inside!!

 Scarlet had to take her own monkey. She now has her own Boots just like Ella does!!
I plan on posting about the Bootses later!!

 The armadillo. Kind of an ugly little guy!!

 This animal is in the raccoon family. I can tell you his name but I do NOT know how to spell it!! It's pronounce coo-duh mun-dee. He was really interested in Scarlet's apple as she sat in her stroller. When he peaked his head over the tray and sniffled her with his long snout, she about LOST HER MIND WITH FEAR!! You would have thought a grizzly bear popped out of no where!! 

 This is where Scarlet preferred to be. She still does not enjoy loud places or people.


"Mommy!! Another picture?!"
I seriously only took a few but they carried on like that's all I did!!

The next few weeks I plan to post at least once a week. I want to document the holidays and all the other fun events coming up!! Including the arrival of my new nephew soon!!


2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Looks like so much fun! And I may copy you on the goal to blog once a week and take pictures...

Myrna Foster said...

I love wildcats, too. So pretty. When my dad was little, his dog nursed some little bobcats that had lost their mother, so he has a bunch of pictures where's he's lugging around a little bobcat. He said they'd chase cats with the dogs, only when the cats went up a tree, the bobcats would follow them.