Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Owl

My plans for posting more often were right on course until THIS happened.
I dropped my phone on the tile.
Face down.
I committed involuntary phone slaughter.


 THE OWL. 
Scarlet found this LARGE plastic owl in my parent's back yard.
Its SUPPOSED to scare away unwanted fowl.

 Scarlet thought it was a new friend!!
Seriously?!
She is neurotic!!

 Ella was not interested in the owl. She was busy decorating grandpa with flour!!

 Isn't he awesome!!

 I had to PRY this thing out of her hands for bed time!!
She loved it so much!!

 This is how Molly felt about the owl.
She was not enthusiastic about our visitor.

She was frozen in this position for 15 minutes until I set the owl outside!!
Then she prowled the house for another hour making sure it was indeed gone!!

No comments: