Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Bottomless Pit

When Scarlet came into this world weighing 4 1/2 pounds I figured I would have another petite little girl who was always a few months behind in clothing sizes.
Ella is little. She is the smallest in her class and has always been a little girl. 
She has never got out of the 25% .
So I figured another tiny baby born much earlier than her sister would always be smaller than average.
WRONG!!
Scarlet is HUGE!!
She is comfortably in the 78% for height and 75% for height.
And I will tell you why!!
Feeding this girl is serious business!!
Today alone I have handed out:
9 oz of 1% milk
3 1/2 waffles
a whole pbj minus the crust
probably about 10 oz of apple juice
string cheese
tomato soup with elbow macaroni
and a chocolate chip cookie
And it not quite 1 o'clock!!
She eats more than her 5 year old sister, who is a very good eater, she just doesn't have quite the ferocious appetite!!
They are both healthy and proportionate so I am not at all concerned.
They have healthy skin, teeth and blood.
But oh my goodness!! I'm going to go poor feeding this child!!

I decided to sleep in yesterday, which I almost never do, so Brent let the girls "play" with him on his new PS4. They were mesmerized, but I ruined the fun when I woke up and heard the language being used and saw the bloody war carnage!!

It was very sweet he included them.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I think your girls are both adorable.

Say hello to your Mom for me... Please.