Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Today we celebrate mothers.
Becoming a mother has been the most wonderful, rewarding, difficult things I have done.
I love my daughters so much it brings tears to my eyes every time I think of the depth of it.
I hope they will always know that I will always love, cherish, support and protect them.


 I love my mother.
I am grateful for her strengths.
I hope she is proud of me.

 I am grateful for Brent's mother.
I know that both Brent and my dad have their eyes closed, but the moms look great!!
They get to have the good picture today!!

 Here are some other mothers I love.
They are not mine, but I love them too.
They are my friends and I respect them.
They each have a different quality that I want to find more of in my self.
I miss them.
I miss my Granny so much. 
I think of her every day. 
6 1/2 years have passed and I don't think I'm over it yet.

 My beautiful sister.
Her children are my daughters' best friends.
She is such a good example to me.
I love her.

 My little chickens love their Grandma.
I hope one day she can be their refuge from the storm,
like my Granny was for me,
when they need unconditional sympathy and one of the snickers hidden in the freezer behind the ice tray.


2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Thank you. I love you too and am glad we have each other

Rob said...

I love these pictures. Thank you for posting Ash.