Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Week of Disease

Sunday I started to feel a little off.
Monday I woke up feeling like death.
Felt like I was swallowing glass.
Fought the virus for a few days.
Wednesday felt much better.
Thursday woke up with excruciating ear pain.
Went completely mute, & deaf in one ear.
Confirmed ear infection.
If I laid on my right side , it hurt my left, infected ear.
If I laid on my left side, it was too much pressure.
If I laid on my back it was too much pressure.

So I had to sit upright and sleep in the recliner.
I also had to wear the cone of shame.
It squishes my fat cheeks.
 
Speaking of weight loss goals.
I was over half way to my final goal.
Only 9-14 pounds, depending on how ambitious I was!!!
Now who knows how far away I am!!
Because even when it feels like I'm swallowing glass, I still comfort myself with my favorite addiction: FOOD!!!
 
Sweet little Scarlet came home from school and saw me laying on the ground, feeling most pitiful.
She started to stroke my back and croon, "It's ok mommy. It's ok. I love you."
Which is exactly what I say to her and her sister when they are sick and dying.
She really does listen sometimes!!
 
Now I am on a powerful round of antibiotics, which will cause a yeast infection.
So I have that to look forward to.
Yay.
 
Not feeling positive today!!
 


No comments: