Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Break

I am a pretty structured person, but I still love Spring Break!!
I love getting up when we feel like it,
not worrying about lunches and doing hair, and getting kids off to school.
Then, getting them home and getting their homework done and getting everyone bathed and to bed on time!!
It's nice to just do what we want once in a while with out deadlines!!
 
We played outside, used our new art supplies and new playdough, and played with friends!!
 
We also got a visit from our favorite Uncle!!  
 Uncle Pat and Renn.
 
 Aunt Jean with Renn.
She is such a classy lady.
I want to be like her when I grow up!!
 
 Elise in Grandma's chicken galoshes!!
 
 We went to go see the movie 'Home".
It was so cute and the girls loved it.
They were SO good!!
We even had a 30 minute wait because we got there too early!!
 
The best part was that Brent got to be there!!
His days off are in the middle of the week, so he doesn't get to play with us very much.
But during Spring Break we all get to play!!
I can't wait until summer and my girls get to see their Daddy more.
 

No comments: