Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!! (Egg dye & Hunt #2)

Spring Break was glorious!!
I am so sad to see it end.
I can't wait until summer!!....
Summer the vacation.
Not summer the season.
 
 The girls were introduced to, and LOVED the pull out bed.
We had to put big giant puppy between them because Scarlet like to snuggle in her sleep.
And by snuggle, I mean use others as her pillows!!
Puppy was a barrier to keep Ella free of her octopus arms!!
 
 Dyeing our own eggs
 
 Our patio is very colorful now!!
 
 Daddy got to be home!!!
He had to take some days off clear back in February to make it possible!!
 
 Easter morning!!
 


 Even Molly came out!!
 




 
 Easter bunny brought SWORDS!!!
I now must remain in a state of constant awareness.
 

 
 It was a glorious morning.
The weather was beautiful and crisp.
We got to watch conference to remind us why we are celebrating the day in the first place.
I am so grateful for my Savior.
I'm so deeply grateful in my heart that He suffered for me,
died for me,
and then rose on the 3rd day.
I have so much to improve on, but I am grateful I am under His protection while I learn.
I am so grateful for my eternal family and that I have had the opportunity to find, and bring more of them to the gospel.
I am so grateful for my patient husband, and my beautiful little girls.
I am so happy to spend my life with them.
 

No comments: