Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Scarlet!!!

We celebrated Scarlet's birthday a day early so Brent could be there.
We decided to make it a little special.
So we picked a theme!!
Puppies!!
Scarlet loves puppies!!
 
 I made an attempt to make a paw print cake.
It turned out ok.
Not Pinterest worthy, but you can kind of tell what it is!!
 
 I can't believe Scarlet is 4.
When did this day come!?
I didn't plan on her being the last one, and she's growing up so fast!!
 
 Cousins are the best friends!!
 


 She was so excited opening presents.
It makes me so happy to see her have excitement and interest in something.
 
We had a fun day filled with excitement and surprises!!
Even Chase was worn out after being smothered by several children.
 
Happy birthday to my beautiful baby girl!!

No comments: