Thursday, November 12, 2015

Family Pictures

It' that time of year again!!
Family pictures!!
We didn't do them last year because I felt and looked awful,
then my mother in law had ENTIRE BOWLER FAMILY pictures,
so we ended up with a few.
It was nice to capture my little family.
A special thanks to my awesome photographer!!
AKA my sister!!
 

 This isn't necessarily a great picture, but I loved the girls' faces!!
 
 Scarlet excels with the blue steel.
 

 And making goofy faces!!
 


I think this is the Christmas card!!
 
I was getting ready to give up my blog.
No one else does them anymore.
But then I go though my old posts and have so many memories!!
So I will not give u my blog.
Facebook is getting ridiculous & I only pop on once in awhile to check for correspondence.
Instagram is nice but it's just a picture.
I like to tell a story!!
Therefore, my dear blog with power on!!

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!

ShEiLa said...

Ashley... you look skinny girl!
knowing the medical issues your up against... Kudos to YOU!!!