Sunday, March 27, 2016

Alderete Easter

 Immediately after leaving the Bowler House,
we headed over to my parent's house.
More cousins and food and eggs!! 

Scarlet was serious at this point and very focus in her egg finding goals!!




 She is at such a wonderful, fun age.
She gets what is going on with out being too spoiled or crazy!!



 Ella is seasoned by now,
and the egg hider turned egg hunting into an egg investigation!!

 It took her a little bit longer, 
but she was determined!!
She never gave up and with a little help from Hiss and Daddy,
she found her 12 eggs!!




I'm in an unhealthy amount of denial about how quickly my girls are growing up.
I wish I could freeze them right at this age forever.
It's so much fun and they are so sweet.
Granted, they can also be terrible and whiny and down right obstinate.
But they are also just precious.
And it is hard for me to watch them grow so fast.
It all goes so fast!!

No comments: