Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Break: Day 1

I have been eagerly awaiting Spring Break.
he reason is right in the title!!
We all needed a BREAK!!
A break from homework, schedules, dance practice, work,
EVERYTHING!!!
Brent's schedule has been crazy, his days of are awful, and we needed time together as a family.
He took some time off and we are going to spend the whole week playing.

 While I cleaned up the house and did my work out,
Brent played board games with the girls.

 We went to the library for new books.

 Scarlet loves to pick out her own, but she only chooses by the cover.
So I helped her pick out some cute stories.

We went to the hardware store and picked out a few new flowers.
I love stocks.
They remind me of my granny.
I drooled over some breath taking rose bushes,
but I don't want to plan bushes and move.
Which may be in the foreseeable future.
So I sadly left them behind.
But I'm looking forward to a wonderful week of playing and fun!!


No comments: