Friday, August 18, 2017

How did I spend the first week of school?

With both girls gone again,
I have uninterrupted time.
I  DEEP cleaned my house.
All summer I mostly just scrape off the top layer and hope for the best.
Trying to keep it in high running order,
with 2 children,
a messy husbands,
2 cats and a dog,
it's challenging to say the least.
I spent the week taking each day to scrub a different room.
I cleaned shower drains. (eww)
Washed windows and mirrors. (My children are attracted to glass like freaking birds.)
Vacuumed the stairs.
And all the other nasty jobs that can't be given justice when school is out.
I practiced teaching my fitness class a couple times and holy crap!!
Talking whilst doing fitness is challenging!!
I'm going sound ridiculous panting into a mic.
And I just don't glisten prettily when I work out.
I sweat like a dude.
I'm hoping that doesn't send women running from my class.
 
 
I also spent a dedicated amount of my day to THIS.
I am trying to do my morning power hour of reading the Ensign and praying and she decided THIS is exactly where she wanted to nap.
Oreo is YOUNG.
I spent my week playing with Oreo.
Leading her to food and water.
She cries relentlessly when she is tired because she won't go to sleep WITH OUT SOMEONE TO LAY BY.
Listen kitty.
I had a hysterectomy and I have come to peace with the fact I am never having anymore children.
Don't bring this new born crap down on me.
Not today!!
And potty training her.
Yes, you heard me.
I potty trained a cat this week.
Oreo is also incredibly needy.
She wails like an air raid siren when she can't find one of us,
and during that day,
that person is ME.
She chases my feet,
and apparently my pant leg has done her a personal wrong,
because she feels like a moment not attacking it,
is a moment wasted.
 
 
This is my life now.
A savage claw attack every minute this little furry devil is awake.
 
LITERALLY 2 minutes later.
 Don't mind my face there kitty.
Just go ahead and lay wherever you want!!
 
 
Kato is extremely jealous.
 If Oreo is snuggled up to me,
he comes over and just stares at me,
with utter betrayal in his eyes.
The MOMENT she moves he is in her place,
demanding I pet him and that he roll around her place.
 
This precious little creature was also demanding many pets. 
 Thursday night I hid in my closet for 45 minutes before they found me.
 

No comments: