Saturday, June 7, 2008

3 things I HATE

1. BATS. I HATE BATS!! Noxious sky rats that not only click in a most menacing fashion, but they unpredictably SWOOP out of the night sky, entirely unprovoked!
2. High school girls. I realize I was a high school girl and that once there was someone out there who loathed me, so I have very little guilt about this dislike. They try to hard and annoy me with there incessant laughter.
3. Direct TV. If I pay one more month for HD channels I am not getting... some one is going to pay!

3 comments:

Amanda Monk said...

I want pictures of you posted Missy! There is no excuse!

JTYARDLEY said...

Ashley I love how you say you are Retired from doing hair! Do you guys live out in the Valley

Bowler Family said...

Okay, I have just barely figured out how to "respond". Im kind of a blog idiot! Yes we live by the elementary school. I like it except in the summer it is sooooo hot!!