Saturday, June 7, 2008

The light at the end of the Tunnel

I don't have any new pictures, so you all will have to just read some stuff this month! I am 32 weeks pregnant AND COUNTING!! I know that I am almost finished but it still seems like a very long time before I can sleep on my stomach again. I have the top three signs I know I am getting to the end of the road:
1. Everyone annoys me. I am so tired of hearing, "Oh just wait" in reference to any and all complaints I have. Can't all the old women who have had children before me just let me bitch a little? Also, I am VERY tired of the phrase, "How are you feeling?" I know that some people are genuinely curious about how I feel and it is usually girls who have had a child in the last 2-3 years. Anyone else makes it sound like I have a horrible life threatening disease!
2. All of my thoughts, dreams and desires are consumed by my due date! Every thought is focused on pregnancy and baby. Some of my friends who have already had kids, amused me by how obsessed they seemed. For those who I teased, my deepest apologies!
3. If I pee one more time I'm going to scream..... excuse me while I go tot he bathroom.

No comments: