Saturday, November 8, 2008

Farewell Mews!!

The first time I took my cats to the vet they asked me what the name was. So I told them it was Bowler. The nice lady laughed and said, no the cat! So I said, Oh Lettuce! Then she asked me, Last name? And I thought, I've never thought of a last name for the cat. So I answered, Mew? The nice lady laughed again and said, How funny that you have cats and your last name is mew! I starred at her for a moment and said, no my last name is Bowler, the cat's last name is Mew. She had confused me!! From that point on, I have referred to my cats as 'the mews'. Unfortunately, the mews have found a new home "on a farm" in mesquite. I will miss them so much.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That's funny. Farewell little Mew's!

Anonymous said...

Kim is living in Arizona, going to ASU to finish her nursing degree and working at a Dr. office. She is doing well. I will tell her you said hi. I'm going to be in Mesquite for a inspection for my work on Monday and Tuesday, maybe we could meet for lunch or dinner? Let me know.

Am

Michele and Todd said...

Ashley, this was a funny little story. I loved that you posted Farewell Mews. Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. You choose the same Christmas background as me. Take Care and Merry Christmas!