Saturday, November 15, 2008

You Know Your Sleepy When.....


My poor daughter was awake for six hours straight and had fussed and cried all day. We went to the football game and seeing as how she loves chaos, she loved it. But, on the very short ride home she fell asleep. She badly needed a diaper change and lunch, so I thought, I will change her and that will wake her and then she can eat and fall back asleep. Usually getting her out of the car seat wakes her immediately... but no. So I put her on her changing mat to change her. It is usually cold and she hates it. But did it wake her?..... No. So I proceeded with the diaper change. Did the removal of pants and cold wipe and new diaper wake her?..... No. She was still sleeping the whole time! I was shocked. So I was finished the job and left her be. On her mat, in her room, dead to the existing world.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad she stayed asleep for you!

Terril Family said...

That is too funny! We have had days like that ourselves, so I can completely relate. Ella is too cute! Hey, I feel bad that I never sent you info on that house. It actually ended up selling like that day I posted it on my blog or I would have sent you more info on it. I wasn't just ignoring you- sorry. Hope all is going well for you and your sweet family.
Love, Danielle

Trent & Tara said...

Oh all tuckered out....Evelyn has been like that too. Its hard to believe. Hope your doing well and Ella is getting better.