Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 Month Check Up

Ella had to get her 4 Month round of shots I hate shots!! She was 12 pounds 7 ounces 25 %tile and 24 inches long 25%tile. The Doctor said she was healthy. She gets to stop taking her medicine now and I hope it will be okay! She loves cheerleading and football games. She's starting to sit up better and is protesting when you try to take her toys away. Her favorite toy is poodle. A bright pink poodle that vibrates when you pull his string. She loves him and likes to cuddle him when we are in the car. (When I say cuddle I mean chew his ears or tail or feet)

2 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

good I hope she does well without the medicine. I hate shots so much as well. It's like you want to protect them but feel horrible with going through with it. Evelyn is so tall she is in the 84% for her height.

marshall memories said...

Ash.. I hope your hair turned out great!! I was hoping to see it styled so I could make sure everything was good! It was good to see you guys and Ella while we were down! She's getting bigger and more beautiful every time we see her! Anyways..Hope everything did turn out great and you guys had a good Holiday weekend!