Saturday, March 21, 2009

50 Facts About Me

I was emailed this but thought it might be kind of fun for my blog. Anybody else who wants to do it can. It makes you think!
1. Do you like blue cheese? NO!!
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, two. A shot gun and Brent's service pistol. That's right criminals, think twice.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Lime. Very boring
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, they stress me out.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I LOVE them. I like to eat them with out the bun.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water. Just water all the time.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes.
10. Age? 24
11.. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't favor one piece. I love them all.
12. Favorite hobby? Jogging
13. Favorite Actor? Tom Hanks. You never hear about a Tom Hanks love triangle/scandal
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I get loud when I talk.
16. Middle name? Alderete
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I hope Ella stays asleep, what should I wear to church, can anyone younger than 70 got to sleep at 7:30?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? Peanut butter, baby food, my daddy some pepsi.
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water.... that's it.
3 Current worries? Ella's sleep habits, my saving account, my health
21. Current Love right now? Brent, forever!!
22. Favorite place to be? Any where green.
23. How did you ring in the New Year? At my house, at 9 o'clock at night with the New Yorkers
24. Where would you like to go? On a cruise to the Caribbean
25. Name three people who will complete this? Anyone who wants to.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes. Furry white ones and purple ones from my sister.
27. What shirt are you wearing? An old cheer shirt circa:1999 from my freshman year. Maybe it's time to let this one go! And gym shorts, also very old.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No! They make me sweat.
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite color? Leopard skin
31. Would you be a pirate? I already am a pirate and I always will be.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? This morning was Likin Park
33. Favorite girl's name? Shena (pronounced with a short E)
34. Favorite boy's name? Lincoln
35. What is in your pocket? Nothing. Gym shorts offer no pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?My brother and husband cursing the zombie horde on Xbox 360. They were very thorough.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? kitty cats
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Jumping out of a low, landed on Amber's foot, rolled my ankle and broke it.
39.Do you love where you live?I tolerate it.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two. One gigantic one and the bedroom one.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Katie!! But she is wonderful!
42. How many dogs do you have? None
43. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband of coarse
44. What is your favorite book(S)? Harry Potter, trashy romance
45. Where were you born? Las Vegas
46. What is your favorite candy? Runts before they messed them up. Skittles, now.
47. Favorite Sports Team? Brent says I'm obligated to say UNLV
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? None. I want grave side service only.
49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Hopefully sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I love Saturday!!

2 comments:

Amanda Monk said...

I so remember when you broke your foot! We couldn't get your shoe off in time! Your foot got huge really quick! Mary yelled at you(what a surprise!) and all we had was a bag of peas from the teachers lounge to ice you with-I shall never forget!

T Rex Mom said...

Great facts! Brought back a few memories. By the way, great middle name - it's mine too! Once a pirate, always a pirate! And I know you love jewelry! I once found you in my room at Grandma Andy's going through my jewelry box. Retrospectively it was pretty charming to see what you preferred and how you mixed and matched the pieces.