Monday, March 2, 2009

Urggggg.....

My sister tagged (?) me on 10 worthless things about me Here it goes:
1. I am honest. Don't ask me if those pants make your butt look big or if you have too much make up on, if you don't want to know, because I'll tell you.

2. I am kind of anti-social. I would be perfectly content to live in a remote mountain cave somewhere.

3. I swear. Not like a construction worker but not like an old lady!!

4. I am fiercely loyal. Don't mess with my loved ones or suffer the consequence. If you are my friend, always know I would defend you forever.

5. I am deeply annoyed by people who complain about being poor, but get massages and pedicures and wear designer clothes. Hello, put down your Holister shopping bag and go to Walmart, then you can afford your power bill.

6. My secret ambition is to rule the world.

7. I love to read.

8. I look just like my mom and dad but nothing like my brother and sister. Go figure.

9. I have freakishly short legs. That's no big secret, anyone who has seen me knows! Your legs are supposed to be longer than your torso but mine are the same length. Everyone is impressed I am so flexible but it's only because I have less distance to go.

10. I have many feline qualities, including a hairball problem and hissing. I have always believed that I was a cat in a previous life. Ask Doug Totten about the time I bit him.
*Note: I am not as mean as I appear.... okay maybe a little.

3 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I love that you want to rule the world! Thanks for keeping it going. And I certainly think it is not 10 worthless things - I certainly learned a few things.

Lauren said...

Ha ha! OMG!!
You are truthful!!

Amanda Monk said...

who doesn't love Ashley!