Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good Bye and Good Luck


Last night was our end of the year cheer banquet and my final act as MVHS Cheer coach. I was hired to coach the B team 2 years ago and progressed to JV the next year. One of my sole responsibilities was to travel on the bus with the team. I wouldn't leave Ella that long and that late into the night once she arrived, so I have decided that it is time to move aside for some one who can and will. It isn't fair to Denise or the girls. SO, good bye girls! I cared very much about each and everyone of you, each of you differently, but I did care. I'm not one (anymore) for public displays of emotion so I merely smiled at everyone last night. But I am sad and I will miss my little cheeries very much...especially the cute ones I liked!! For those select few I didn't... see ya suckers!! hehe


ALSO Ella is 8 months today! She is such a big girl now. She is so fun and so cute! I thought I would include a picture.

2 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

ha ha Ashley your too funny!

Meka said...

Hey I just wanted to say thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. It was everything she needed! That was just so sweet of you! Ella is sooo cute! Girl names that start with E are the best!