Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

First: Ella is 9 months old today! I can't believe it has gone by so quickly and so slowly at the same time. She is crazy and wants everything I have. She loves my jewelery and I am waiting for her to inadvertently strangle me or tear hoops through my earlobes. She is very cute though and we love her very much. She managed to swiped her daddy's hat. The look on her face says, 'What? Me? I don't know where this hat came from!' She know she isn't supposed to have it!!
Ella loves stroller rides. She loves to look around at everything!

I hunted all creation for a POOFY Easter dress for Ella that cost less than $50. She was so pretty in this! She is totally reclined and lazy in Daddy's arms!


Ella with the egg she found. She mostly chewed it. Easter bunny (aka Brent) hid eggs and baskets for us and Ella and I hunted them. Holidays are so much more fun with her. She gets so excited!
We had an awesome Easter weekend!! First we spent Saturday at the Bowler’s house. Ella loved being the center of attention! All her Bowler Aunts and Uncles played and loved on her the whole day. I was an IDIOT and forgot my camera, so I don’t have any of the cute pictures of Ella with her Uncles. Amy got a bunch of really cute ones!!
That same day we braved the light drizzle and went to the good ole fair. Ella was strapped to my chest in her snuggli and was kicking and squealing at everything. She loved the crazy chicken that was crowing at her. She laughed at it for a whole five minutes. It was also very ugly and had this big tuft of feathers, so it added to the humor. Unfortunately, once again, I was an IDIOT and forgot my camera!!













5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Ashley,
Ella is really a cutie.

Kids are more fun than you ever imagined... right?

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

T Rex Mom said...

Kids definitely make the holidays more fun.

Love the poofy dress.

And the fair sounded fun as always.

Happy Easter!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Wait until Ella has teeth, then her crib will be beaverized too! I love the poofy dress it is adorable much better than cotton variety!

marshall memories said...

Ash!! I love her Easter Dress!! That is to cute! I will get those pictures over to you asap! They really turned out good! It was great to see you guys and nice to catch up!!!

Annie Leavitt said...

you make me laugh ashley because that rooster seems to always be there and it freaks me out! glad ella likes it though. you've got to love poofy dresses, they are the best.
and ditto on joshlyn, our crib has thousands of bite marks all over it too.