Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 Months Already!!

Ella is ten months old already!! I remember when she was a screaming newborn, not yet diagnosed wih GER, thinking this day would never come. But it has and she is so wonderful (and crazy). My husband has carried my camera away like a little raccoon so I can't post a picture. But these are some of the things she can and can not do.
Can do:
1. Stand (forever) holding on to someone (usually me) or something (usually me)
2. Pull to a standing position from sitting
3. Object if you take her toys
4. Says Mama and Dada (but doesn't connect who mama and dada is)
5. Exchanges back and forth gestures
6. Clap hands
7. Kind of waves. It's hit and miss
8. Pick up tiny objects with tips of thumb and finger
9. Cruises (this is not a mastered talent)
10. Babbles away in her own language that I refer to as Ellanese
11. Responds to a few one step commands. Stop, Give & Up (when we put her dinner tray on)

Can Not Do:
1. Get to sitting positon from stomach.
2. Crawl ( she does kind of drag herself though)
3. Understand No. ( I have suspicions that she does but blatantly ignores me)

She is doing good!! (Maybe pictures later)

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

10 months? Wow! Time flies...

It was fun running into yesterday... Yvette said Ashley is so sweet, I just love her.

It's not weird you going to Lin's more than once in a day... if we are willing to drive clear from Moapa for SunChips and Cottage Cheese. [Yvette and her cravings.]

The cutest thing about that hippo... it looks like you are kissing him... but I know you are blowing him up. Also Yvette and I both agreed that you right in the pool with Ella was so darn cute.

Have a fantastic day Miss Ashley.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

Happy Ten Months. She sounds like she is growing up so fast.

Take care and enjoy.

Great photo in the pool. Naturally tan skin - an enviable attribute!

Sherrie said...

Ashley, Ella is so adorable. You are such a good mommy. I can't believe she is 10 months already!!! I wanted to thank you for coaching my daughter!!!! You touched her life Too. We will miss you next year. But being able to stay home with your daughter is the BEST!!!! Hope to see you around town!!!