Thursday, May 7, 2009

4 Years

Brent and I have been married four years today. I would like to tell the cyber world how much he means to me. I am not perfect and neither is Brent, but the best part is, we don't pretend to be. I love Brent beyond description. There are no words to adequately describe my feelings for him. He is giving and caring and honest. He works very hard and I am so proud of him. He is brave. He is patient and long suffering. I am, what I like to refer to as, a little intense. He never looses his temper or says anything he might regret. He is a wonderful father. I know Brent would give everything and do anything for me and his daughter. I know he loves me. He is a special, wonderful man and I am grateful he is my husband forever.

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

That is a sweet tribute Ashley...
to both of you.

Happy Anniversary.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

T Rex Mom said...

Lovely words - glad you are so happy. Have a great time celebrating together.

JTYARDLEY said...

congrats on 4 years!!

marshall memories said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a good one!

Meka said...

Wow I had no idea your anniversary was today! Our 5 year is tomorrow! May is a great month to get married. Happy Anniversary!

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to do something fun!! Congrats :)