Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updates!!!!!

First we are all happy and healthy I have just not had anything great to blog about!
Bad news: We are moving for the 5th time since we have been married. (5 times in 4 years)
Good news: WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! Actually we haven't closed escrow and won't for awhile so it is only a %90 thing but it looks good. It has 1664 square feet, 4 bedrooms and a big back yard. It is also in a great neighborhood. We look out our back porch to Hardy's pretty green fields. I love fields!! I grew up with one as a back yard and it will just feel like home to look at green grass and/or cows again. I think it will put me in the Logandale 3rd (maybe 2nd) ward. I know Bishop Barlow is the bishop. It is super cute! We are very excited. We have been looking in Vegas because face it, there is not much that is inexpensive out here. But we found this cute thing in the paper and JUMPED on it.
Ella is getting SO big. She STILL can't crawl but it is only a matter of time. She tries so hard. She pulls herself up like crazy and is cruising all over. She likes to hold onto our hands and walk around the whole house. I give her a month before she figures it out on her own. She is getting the sweetest little personality to go along with her craziness. I caught her standing in her crib the other day and she grinned her huge toothless grin and laughed at me! It was an evil laugh, like she was saying, "HAHAHA!! You can't stop me now!!" I love her so much.

5 comments:

The Yardley's said...

That's great news about the house! We will miss seeing cute Ella at church!

T Rex Mom said...

Congrats on the house - always exciting purchasing your first home! Maybe some photos when you close?

Ella sounds charming.

Lauren said...

Well since I'm a Hardy.. that'll make us neighbors!
Its the Logandale 5th ward!
What house did you buy.. is it on Jim Haworth court?!

ShEiLa said...

Ashley
I am surprised.

Maybe since your Mom doesn't like going into Vegas or Henderson you decided not to leave the valley.
I bet she is happy about that. She said Brent was tired of the commute. I hope escrow goes smoothly and you are in your new home in no time.

ToOdLeS.

marshall memories said...

YAY! That is exciting!!! I had no idea you guys decided to stay in the valley but that is SO GREAT!! Hopefully you can post some pictures of your cute place when you close on it! I'm anxious to know what one it is!! Good luck with everything!!