Saturday, August 15, 2009

7 Things About Me

I was "tagged" by my friend Sheila. I have to post 7 random facts about me. So here it goes.

1. I'm blind as a bat. So if you see me from across the parking lot at Lin's or at church down the hallway, and I have a scowl on my face, it isn't personal. I always have a scowl and I can't see you! I can only see from about 15 feet away. Everything from there is slightly blurry. I have astigmatism is the explanation.

2. I have curly hair. It is by nature curly but not really curly. Just curly enough that if it dries naturally I have a fro. I hate all the sticky product I have to load into it to make it look nice, so I just straighten it.

3. Brent and I are high school sweethearts. We just have a long. complicated history. : )

4. I have flat feet. Ridiculously flat. So flat I can smash them together and the arches touch.

5. I'm really flexible. Not double-jointed, freakish flexible. Just able to turn of light switches with my feet.

6. I love Christmas. In all its tacky, Griswold glory.

7. I write poetry. No I will not share.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Ashley thank you for taking the tag challenge... some people just don't do tags.

Blind as a bat... Celestial is like that. One of these days maybe the both of you can have laser surgery and put all that behind you.

I have flat feet too.

I write poetry... it is ok if you don't share publicly.

ToOdLeS.

Lauren said...

Twins on the curly hair thing! Hate the frizzball hairdo that comes without blowdrying!

I'll keep your blindness in mind if I think you are scowling at me in church!