Monday, August 17, 2009

Alphabet

I was emailed this and thought it was kind of fun!
A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Sweeping
D - Dog: None! But I would like a boxer or a lab
E - Essential start your day item: Contacts, followed closely by toothbrush
F - Favorite color(s): Red and purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 1 1/2 (The 1/2 is very important!)
I - Instruments you play: Piano, Guitar and clarinet, just not well.
J- Job: MOTHER, hairdresser and cheer coach
K - Kids: 1 gorgeous girl
L - Living arrangements: Beautiful new home
M - Mom's name: Bonnie (Incidentally my mother-in-law is Bonnie as well)
N - Nicknames: Ash, babe, peanut, ladybug, and HEY
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: Fakeness and excess water on the sink
Q - Quote from a movie: "I will come for you" Last of the Mohican's
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: A big sister and a little brother. Actually he's not little, he's younger!
T - Time you wake up: Between 6am and 7am, depending on Ella.
U - Underwear: G's. But i miss pretty lacy things.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Tomatoes (are they fruits or veggies?)
W - Workout style: running, walking, swimming, biking, yoga, sit ups
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, both ankles, both knees, spine
Y - Yesterday's best moment: When Ella was super excited for Chili's rice and screamed and laughed. She was so cute!! The people next to us couldn't get enough of her!!
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes. They are so large but so gentle.


Extra: Ella went for her 1 year check up. She is 5% for height and 10% for weight. Her height has dropped of the chart but the doctor says it is okay, I can't MAKE her grow!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

cute post.

i think i will give it a go later today.

you are right...
there is no making ella grow, besides what is the matter with petite little girls anyway? absolutely nothing.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

Funny - we are the exact same height and that extra 1/2 inch does mean a lot to me, too!

I've been going through old videos to digitize them. I found one from Halloween about 17 or 18 years ago. You were a peacock, your sis was Rio Rita, and your brother was a mummy. There's also one from Christmas about 15 years ago. If you'd like a copy let me know. I'm working on getting them onto a DVD.

Heggie's said...

hey ash here is my email address send me your if you would and i'll send you the link to our blog.. tawni@mvdsl.com