Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Guitly Pleasure

There are some things in life, as a woman, I can't live with out! Thick, creamy lotion, professional hair products and GOOD SMELLING SOAP!! I know it's silly, all we need soap for is to cleanse our hands, not make them smell like 'rushing waters'. But it is just so much more fun!! So every time Bath and Body Works has a 6 for $10 anti bacterial soap sale, I am there. And I purchase! 6 of these can last me up to four months. They only go on the kitchen sink. I use the regular, cheap stuff in the bathrooms. As silly as it seems, I derive great pleasure from the waft of scent coming from the suds in my hands!

What is YOUR guilty pleasure?

5 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

pedicures

Anonymous said...

I have two. Eyeliner (must be a specific, and expensive kind) and Designer Jeans. Jeans are my husbands fault, he bought me a pair a long time ago and now I spend a ridiculous amount on those things.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

using your soap. hahaha
Actually lip gloss, I like the good kind and don't think I can ever go back oh and good paper towels. (jed won't let me be cheap on those)

T Rex Mom said...

I hear you on the soap thing - there's this special kind I buy for my son's bathroom because it has such a nice scent. I say I buy it for him because it's organic and safe but really it's for me!

Trent & Tara said...

Jeans from buckle which we can never afford right now. I love how long they last and how cute and nice they look. It's just hard dropping $100 a pair for them. Basically any new clothing too. Cause it doesn't happen that much.