Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I feel Icky...

Ella has been running a low grade fever, and just been generally cranky. She just wants to be held or watch Elmo's world. I honestly have no idea what going on. It might be her molars are cutting. She has four of them and two of her I teeth, but there are four others in there some where! Poor little bug has been sitting on my lap reading or watching cartoons when she gets tired of that. I don't mind because....
I feel like CRAP. Although for a whole different reason. I have some medical problems that require me to take multiple, POWERFUL drugs. I like to keep my conditions private (it's not life threatening), so I will not elaborate, but these drugs are terrible!! SOME of the side effects from the two separate RX are: insomnia, lack of energy, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, hot flashes, chills, weight gain, and water retention. I list these side effects, because these are THE ONES I SUFFER FROM. I figured out that between the two of them, 36 different side effects! And I think I have experienced them all at least once. The above list are the ones I have to deal with every day. Now, you may ask yourself, Why is she telling us this?....Because I am sick of people asking me if I'm pregnant!! The answer is NO. I have just gotten fat and feel like I want to sleep and barf all the time!!

6 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I hope both you and your little lady feel better soon. Shoot me an email if you need anything. Sometimes my nurse practitioner training comes in handy.

Be well.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

you may be ICKY but at least you don't drool. hahaha

I hope you feel better and Ella too!

Annie Leavitt said...

oh sucky suck. sorry.

sending healthy vibes your way.

Trent & Tara said...

hope you both get better soon.

Trent & Tara said...

hey ash i got the bedrails from walmart.com great price i think it was 2 for $30. We love them.

Meka said...

Aw I am so sorry, side effects suck! I hope you can get it all figured out soon. I also don't think there is anything worse then a sick baby, it's so sad and hard! Thanks for telling me about gripe water, I am sending Duane to get some right now!!