Tuesday, April 27, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

A baby that feels better!! She likes to multi-task: Cold, tooth cutting and a head start at the terrible two's!
I love the snobby sense of humor.

Anti depressants. Bless modern medicine!


My new pretty bedspread! Never had a green one before, I thought it was time to try something new.




I love this perfume! Very Sexy* from Victoria Secret.



My jacuzzi tub. Ahhhh, relaxation!





White snapdragons with pink lips.







My Tropicana roses!
Other items not pictured:
1. My husband! He's so patient and wonderful!
2. Moroccan Oil. Best stuff in the world!
3. Ghost Hunters, the show
4. Naps.
5. Weenie the neighbors dog. Petting him is so therapeutic.
What are a few of your favorite things?






3 comments:

Brooke and Justin said...

Amen to anti depressants! :)

Amanda Monk said...

Very proud for the show of anti-depresant! After many years my sister now fully admitted to needing some and guess what! IT'S OKAY and I was proud of her when she too had no shame in sharing this:)

Lauren said...

I watched Frasier for the first time at Mark's DR apt the other day.. it was so stinkin' funny! I was almost bummed when they called his name!