Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Ella is a natural, born egg hunter. She knew just what to do!! It was so cute to see her get excited and point at the eggs, and run to get them. She even knew to put them in her bucket! So cute! (This is Sunday morning)
My Auntie and cousin were here from SLC. We haven't spent an Easter together in years, so it was extra fun to have them here. From left to right: Auntie Katie, Amber(Kenny's cute wife), Kenny, my Daddy. (The rest of these pics are from Saturday evening)

Aunt Katie and Jack, proudly displaying his new carrot bat! Easter Bunny brought Ella one too.


Ella was very excited and made sure I had full participation.


After a late night the day before, not enough sleep, no nap, and intense cousin fun; combined with Easter egg excitement; Ella was beyond tired. She fell asleep in the car before we even got out of my parent's driveway!!
It was the most fun day!! Babies make holidays so fun!




7 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Looks like a great time. I had to read the captions but I totally thought you aunt was your mom.

Happy Easter!

The Yardley's said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you all had fun! Okay so your going to think I'm crazy... the head and footboard in that picture.. Would they happen to be for sale? Let me know!

The Yardley's said...

SWEET! I will give your momma a call! Thanks so much!

Trent & Tara said...

I know i love having kids cause they make every holiday so joyful. It takes you back to when you were a kid you know?? so, Ella is adorable. Also, I still can't decide who she looks like. ha ha.

marshall memories said...

ASH- Thanks SO much for the bday card! It was perfect... you guys are all too sweet! Tell Brent thanks and give baby Ella kisses for us!

Also, looks like Ella had a WONDERFUL Easter! I called my mom on Friday and she was playing me a tune on the piano.. she's so cute!

Alan and Tessa said...

Your little girl is so cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Lau said...

http://ddgigi.blogspot.com/


NICE BLOG! visit mine please :)