Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella!!

Getting ready for the party!! She looks scared to death but she actually enjoys the diffuser! Her hair is naturally curly (love this) and I usually just put a little mousse in it to keep it nice. But on special days we froo froo it up!!
I think this was her favorite present! Grandma and Papa got her a SLIDE!! Ella loves slides! And now she has her very own!

They also got her this adorable poodle. She was so excited for "a puppy!" But I whisked it away for her to open another present before she got properly acquainted. Don't worry poodle, you will be properly mauled soon!


Brent and I got her a Little People's Village. She opened it and screamed, "Wow!! A house!!" She loves doll houses and also got one of those today! (She's not spoiled at all.....)
She got tons of other stuff too! 3 cute outfits, a power wheels motorcycle, puzzles, books, and a cute dollie. She was a little over whelmed but there are plenty of days for her to break them all in!




She was so worn out, and had so much fun, this was her 15 minutes after the last person left her party!
Ella's birthday is actually the 12th. But we celebrated today so everyone could come. My whole fam came, plus Brent's sister and her husband and baby, and they brought his mom and sister. They were really sweet and it was fun to meet them! We had a lot of fun! Babies make things SO FUN!!
While I was cuddling Ella after she fell asleep, it hit me: she just isn't a baby anymore!! She walks, talks, argues, gets mad, gets happy and everything in between! She is getting SO big SO fast!! I can't believe she is 2 today! It seems like we just barely celebrated her first birthday!! I love her so much!! I don't know how a little girl can be so sweet, and so deceptively evil at the same time!! She is wonderful and I am so glad she is mine!! Happy birthday to my little girl!! I love you!!



5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Miss Ella is so very adorable and I love her curls and the diffuser photo... nothing like a Mommy with talent in hair for a little girl.

Happy Birthday (tomorrow)!

ToOdLeS.

The Logue Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella - you came to earth to a really great family!
~big hugs~

Lauren said...

Happy birthday Ella!

marshall memories said...

I'm confused! I SWEAR I left a comment on here already.. Did you get it?!

I was showing Jody how cute Ella looked on her birthday.. We LOVE the picture of you getting her ready for her big day!! He doesn't think sElla "knows" she is getting dolled up but I beg to differ.. Little girls KNOW when they are getting beaut-i-fied!!! Back me up :)

If you didn't get my other comment "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ella!" Looks like she had quite the day :)

Bowler Family said...

Amy... I never saw a comment from you before!! It must have malfunctioned!! And YES Ella knows she is getting pretty. I let her down when we're done and she runs and tells daddy, "I pretty." and preens and smiles for him!!