Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lots of Ella!

Goldie Locks getting ready for church. I love her beautiful hair. It's not very long, but so curly. I'm sure one day I will curse it as I'm trying to control it, but for now, I love it!

I got out my giant barbie box the other day and gave Ella all of my old barbies. Out of all 50 plus dolls, she chose this one as her favorite. That's right, Ken. Brent is scared.

This wonderful little kitty showed one morning. She was very hungry and very, very sweet. She ran into my house and when I tried to throw her out, she clung to me crying. I'm such a bleeding heart for animals, especially cats, that I let her spend the day with us. She loved Ella, and Ella loved her!! Kitty CHOSE to curl up on her lap and take a nap. It was so cute. I threw her out at dark to do her business and she never came back.She was obviously someone lost pet and think she continued her journey home.


This is the new love of Ella's life. Boots the monkey! She even has to take him to the store, or shopping and he has to wear a seat belt. This is a hideous picture of me, but Ella looked pretty, so I posted it anyway.



More Boots love. Not sure why it's crooked. Sorry!




So proud of her silly monkey. Thanks Gramma for getting him for her!!





5 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I love Ella's goldilocks too. I'm very envious of them, I've always wanted my own goldilocks. Ken doll really? Watch out for nakkeee Ken.

ShEiLa said...

Check out all of those curls!!! I love Miss Ella's hair. I bet her Mommy doesn't enjoy playing with her hair at all. ;)

I love the photo of you and your girl. So sweet Mommy and daughter.

Miss Ella...
way to go. There is nothing wrong with Ken.

I am so glad that there are more cat people in the world. Especially ones like us that get suckered into caring for all the strays.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps.
I forgot to ask...

What is Miss Ella going to be for Halloween??? If it is a secret you don't have to tell me.

Capri is going to be Neytiri from Avatar and Madison is going to be Foofa from YoGabbaGabba. I am so excited!

Bowler Family said...

Sheila!! Ella is going to be a lady bug. I call her Ella bug or lady bug all the time. So when I saw the little costume at costco I got it!! Nothing wrong with being spoiled right?

JTYARDLEY said...

Isn't curly hair so easy!? I love it. Both my girls are going to be lady bugs too!