Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Pictures

She is very good at the contemplating face.
Ella is the WORST picture taker ever, therefore I rarely get her pictures taken. But about every year or so I start to feel guilty and have someone come snap a few shots. She won't let me put her down. She wont hold still, or smile on command. It's a night mare!! But these turned out really well! I love her bright blue eyes!!

This would be cuter if my hand wasn't in my face.... or if the wind wouldn't have been blowing like a hurricane.


Finally a smile!



I love her smile! I don't know why she won't use it more!





My pretty girl!




5 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

So precious! I love the flying black and white one too!

ShEiLa said...

Oh my Ashley...
Miss Ella is gorgeous!!! and I absolutely love her hair.

ToOdLeS.

Something Special said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trent & Tara said...

Cute pics love the one of you with her. so don't hate me i bought skinny jeans the other day...to wear with my winter boots. yep, hope you still like me!! ha ha.

Trent & Tara said...

p.s that deleted comment was me. I messed up with what i wrote..