Sunday, January 16, 2011

What's New

We decided to put Ella in a big bed. She has been having some...issues... with wanting to go to sleep lately, and I am not willing to stay up until 11pm again, so we put our old full sized mattress in her room. I have a very cute twin sized, white poster bed pick out. But we are waiting for our tax return before we get it. Hopefully, this way, we can start our new sleeping regime! The one I have made a plan for anyway!!
I got this is the mail last week. I have a list of things I have picked out for my new front flower beds and the new back yard. I am so excited. Pictures later this spring!

We had these two little devils for the weekend. Ella tortures them and chases them around the house. We have to "put them to sleep" in the laundry room so they can have peace for awhile.


During one particularly intense torture sessions, Brent made the effort to save Dr. Jeckle from Ella's wicked clutches. Kitty did not appreciate the act of mercy. Poor Brent's face!! I told him to tell everyone he got it in a knife fight! I thoroughly disinfected it and covered in salve. Hopefully he doesn't get kitty claw infection!!
I'm so excited for new flowers! I can't wait for pictures of all my new blooms!! Spring is just around the corner!



2 comments:

The Jones People said...

We love our Furreals kitty....you should think about it. They don't care if they get picked up, thrown to the ground, they purr and never bite :0)

ShEiLa said...

Ouch! (to Brent's face) so much for being the good guy... I bet he is used to that though.

It will be fun for Miss Ella to be in a big girls bed. :) I hope. Madison will be 3 the end of May and she still like to be with Mom and Dad if Sissy is with her Dad on the weekends.

ToOdLeS.