Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Brother Got Married!!

Ella thought she was a princess. Little did she know this day was not about her!!
Daddy/ daughter bubbles.

The absolutely gorgeous bride!! And her two attendants. :)
Chelsey has never looked so beautiful.

Bride, Mom, new nieces for Chelsey!!



A very handsome groom and his daddy.




Grama and Jara





Joshlyn and Jackie.
The ceremony was perfect. The officiator did a wonderful job. My favorite part was when he said the family unit was more important than anything in the whole world, including the church. I think the church is pretty important so that meant a lot. He did great.
The reception was beautiful. Perfect. Everyone said wonderful, nice things about the couple when we took some time to share our favorite memories about them. All our families came to celebrate and that made me personally happy. I love my family and I am always so happy to see them. Especially my favorite ones!! (Although one of our favorite aunts was unable to make it. we missed her.)
We love you Jordan and Chelsey!! We are so happy and excited for you!!






3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Looks perfect!

The little nieces looking so cute and Jordan's bride gorgeous.

Please tell your Mom... I love her hair. I don't see what she was complaining about... it sure looks great in these pix.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

Thank you for posting some photos. I so wanted to be there.

Ella could definitely qualify as a princess. And speaking as the mom of a princess (at least of my own heart she is) I would say she is 100% princess.

Gorgeous bride and groom. And the ceremony sounds just wonderful. Family is definitely the most important thing. However, I think the photo of your dad and brother is my very favorite. I've always thought my brother got all the looks in the family. But don't tell him I said that. My official statement is, "He cleans up good."

Allyson said...

I never would have put those two together in high school but they are so cute together! Jordan and Chelsey are such nice people. I never knew Jordan that well but Chelsey is so sweet and nice! Congratulations to them!