Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas was crazy this year!! Ella really got opening present this time!! She wanted to help everyone! She played so hard, this is how she ended up. Notice she is still clutching her Big Polly Pocket-like dolly from Auntie Joshlyn. She loved her. I'm pretty sure this was her favorite.
This was one of MY favorite presents. My other favorite was my new Canon camera. It is extremely nice. Probably too nice for someone who isn't a professional!! But I'm glad Santa thought I'd have fun with it. :)

Unfortunately I had a kidney infection for the last few days. It was the worst on Christmas Eve. I spent a lot of quality time lying on my mom's bathroom floor. Ella joined me for a few minutes while I was resting. We were watching A Christmas Story.


She loved her castle until Polly came along!!



And crazy Santa brought Ella a mini tramp!! I think he thought it was a good idea at the time but we're not sure where we are going to put it!! She catches air on this thing!! And those pink boots on her feet are also new.
Obviously we went way over board this year! I don't know what Santa and Mrs. Clause were thinking this year but they just kept buying stuff!! I told Brent... I mean Santa.... that we were not buying any toys or clothes or anything else until next year!!
It was a wonderful year! Brent got to actually be home for the first time in 3 years. I love his job but sometimes it would be nice if he got holidays off like everyone else. BUT if it weren't for his awesome holiday pay, we wouldn't have had such a big Christmas!! So thank you HPD!!
I hope everyone had a great day too!!




2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I am glad to hear that you had a great Christmas (especially Ella).
That your hubby was at home must have been extra special. Gorgeous ring and I am envious of the camera. I am afraid of really fancy ones... fearful my talent won't match up with the camera. Some day maybe.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

I think the best gift was that you guys could all be together on Christmas. But the other items were pretty cool, too!