Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bridal Shower

My little brother is getting married!! He chose a beautiful, wonderful girl named Chelsey and we are very excited to have her in our family! My sister, mom and I threw her a bridal shower. We took a test on how well we knew Chelsey. I got 15 out of 20!!
We also gave her sound and lasting advice. I told her
"Be humble, be patient, be loving, be forgiving, be MEAN AS HELL". Hey it works in my house hold!

We also opened presents.... I didn't include those pictures for modesty's sake.... :)
By the way, Chelsey is the blond one on the right. Aren't her shoes cute?
I love parties and I'm very happy I got to have one to welcome such a nice girl to my family. She makes my brother very happy and we are all excited for them to be married!
PS I'm not just saying this either, I really do like her!! Anyone who knows me should know I am only sincere!!


1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Congrats to the happy couple... I had not heard. Fun.fun.fun.

ToOdLeS.