Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Christmas Card

These may look cute but it took about 20 of them to get Ella to cooperate.
We tried to do a natural, squeeze the baby picture. Not so good at pictures.

Ella says Cheese!!
She also went to the doctor this week. She was in the 25% for both height and weight. Yay!! She has never been that high!! We are happy she isn't a little runt anymore, just petite. She is very smart and learning so much. Too much!! She got in trouble the other day, turned and glared at me and shouted, "I'm mad!!" And we have now banned Nie Hoa, Ki Lan from our home.


4 comments:

Meka said...

She is sooooo pretty! I love her curls!

Amber & Kenny said...

I love these pictures :) I got your blog address from Katie & love it! It is very cute!

Megan said...

The Christmas card pics look great! Your post is cracking me up because we too had to ban Kai Lan from our home for that exact reason. Rin too is kind of a nasty little beast.
Merry Christmas!

ShEiLa said...

Very awesome holiday photos! They are always fun to look back on year by year and see the changes.

ToOdLeS.