Monday, March 5, 2012

And the winner is...

Ella says some seriously funny stuff around our house but this has so far been the best.

As I searched the house looking for my IPod nano (which is ridiculously small) I don't really think she has taken it, I was just teasing.
Me: Ella, have you had my Ipod
Ella: Nope
Me: Are you sure? I can't seem to find it.
Ella: Nope. Did you check your running box? (A shoe box with all my running paraphernalia)
Me: I did and I can't find it. Did you steal it?
Ella: (A deeply offended look on her face) I didn't steal it. I'm not polish!!
Me:..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I have no idea where she got this. I promise we are not racist or think poorly of the citizens of Poland. I don't know where this declaration was born, but apparently, Ella is not Polish!!

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

good thing. i hate poles! (j/k, this is hilarious!)

Jed Wheeler Family said...

hahaha it's funny even the next day. thats what i'm going to tell jed next day he accuses me of losing his crap...i'm not polish

ShEiLa said...

Kids are hysterically funny... sometimes. Other times... well you know.

ToOdLeS.

audreyspencer said...

Hi ashley...i stalk your blog. So now that's out...I read awhile ago that you said that you have PCOS. Well, I just found out I have it too. I am a bit desperate to find out what to do with some of the symptoms that I have...if you have a minute, will you please e-mail me? I would like to ask about some of the treatment options that you did and what symptoms that you suffer from. aud_spencer@hotmail.com
Thanks...Audrey Spencer