Saturday, January 19, 2013

January Condensed!!

I would have posted sooner but blogger was being a NIGHTMARE!! I finally out smarted it!!

January has been busy!! Interestingly enough, those busy things weren't anything important. Just every day stuff!! Ella went back to school and has been playing and doing pretty well in our own little lessons.
This month has been focused A LOT on Scarlet and trying to help her find some form of joy in life!! She has been FUSSY for about 6 months and we all thought we were going to find the nearest kennel to drop her off!!


 We discovered she LOVES this giraffe. He used to be mine. My brother gave him to me for my 16th birthday. He goes every where.


 I bought these to make me feel better about the incessant fussing.
New shoes give me patience!!

 REALLY loves the giraffe!! Next to her you can see my fabulous Christmas purse.


It was freaking cold!! This isn't even accurate!! It was even colder than this!!
Which, I loved!! I love the cold. I can say that because I live HERE as apposed to Minnesota or some other frigid state.  


 Scarlet LOVES food. All food. Anything not protected. We went to Lost City Museum for Saturday afternoon and all she needed was a bowl of pretzels.
We liken Scarlet to the Pintrest "Grumpy Cat". She always has a scowl.
This is her "City is lost? Good." face.


 Ella in the pueblo. I am amazed at how the natives lived!!


 I also bought these to make me feel better. Forget what anyone says, money does buy happiness!!
In the form of leather boots!!


 Did I mention Scarlet loves food? Brent looked away. He lost his chicken!!

We are very happy to report: Scarlet is FINALLY walking!! She will still crawl when she wants speed, but is making the transition to mainly walking. I am estimating by the end of the month, give or take a week, she will be relying primarily on walking. That only took 17 months!! Ho-leeee crap.


Did I mention it was cold!? Ella burrito!! I love my sleeping children. So precious!!



1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Sleeping kids are the best... it is the time that erases the memory of the day when they weren't at their best. Hahahaha! Oh the memories. I love that you have found purchasing shoes in the form of heels and boots relieves the stress of being a Mother... kudos to YOU!!!

ToOdLeS.