Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day!!

Mother's Day weekend started out AWESOME with Zumbathon!!
If you weren't there, you should feel really bad, cuz it was amazing!! Plus we burned something like 1200 calories and we all know that all of us got chocolates for the holiday. So my chocolates were left in the Old School. Everyone else will just have to live them on your BUTT!!
 
 
 

Me and my Zumba buddy Steph.
 
 

 More of my Zumba buddies and my awesome instructor Annie!!!
 
 
 I finally got to see The Avengers. From the comfort of my own couch. Everyone snuggled up and watched it with me. I loved that. :)
Even Molly wanted in on family togetherness.
Look at my daughters both glaring. I have no idea where that comes from.
Even the cat is glaring!!
 
 
 Ella cheesed it when she realized what the phone was for!!
 
 
My pink Duck Commander shirt.
 
 Ella and Scarlet got me a new contact case. So cute!!
I love owls!!
 
 
 My new running shoes. Unfortunately they are a half size too small. Rats!!!
Now they have to go back to Amazon because stores don't carry the size I wear. I HAVE to order them. It is not fair that my shoes size is discriminated against.
 
My new rose gold bangle. I love rose gold but it goes in and out of style. Right now it's socially acceptable so I will wear it!!
 
 
I love jewelery. I'm pretty sure I have too much, but I don't like fashion jewelery. So every holiday I like to get something shiny!!
 
 
Happy Mother's Day to all the women in my life!!
My Mom, my sisters and my Granny.
(May she rest in peace!)

3 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Hey you forgot me in the zumba pics. I was probably still in Overton. :( Anyway I love the presents. rose gold caption...funny. if only you wore belt buckles...anyway i almost bought myself a pair of owl earrings for mother's day but jed called me ms."g" (you know who) and since i like cats a lot I decided that was somewhat worrisome. is any of this making sense? it's getting late.

ShEiLa said...

Zumba. Tough.

Owls. Love them too.

I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

Thanks for the congratulatory wishes and stopping by the blog.

I am glad you had a great mother's day. By the way, owls are totally in this year, too. So between the rose gold bracelet and the owls you'll be a hip mamma this year.