Sunday, May 19, 2013

My babies.....Not so much babies anymore

I am amazed every day how fast time flies by.
I took the girls to their well check appointment last Tuesday.
They were well behaved and very brave for their shots.
 
 
 Scarlet stats:
Height 78%
Weight 61%
Head 77% (so yeah, giant!!)
Scarlet is huge!! She is well on her way to be vastly taller than her older sister. Her doctor was amazed at not only the fact that she's a big girl, but that she is so huge after coming so early!! It's probably because she is a bottomless pit and eats everything in the house!!She loves being outside and loves animals. She has overcome her disturbing attachment to her daddy but still loves him most I think. She loves to be chased by him or her Sissy.
She is learning new words every day. Her most commonly used are:
Shhhhh
Shoes
Fish
Doggie
Kitty
Ball
Daddy
Maymay (mommy)
Bunny
Uh oh
All gone
Sissy (Ella)
And she likes to sing the shark attack song from Jaws
She throws epically, deranged temper tantrums that should be studied and I sincerely hope she survives through them. She is also very sweet when she wants to be.
She is SNEAKY. Well, I should say, she thinks she's sneaky!!!
 
 
Ella's stats:
Weight 40%
Height 37%
 
I can't believe Ella is getting ready to start kindergarten!! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm sad and the answer is, no I'm not. Not in a "I can't wait to get rid of her kind of way".
She is very ready to start school. I'm excited for her to have the opportunity to learn and have friends and expand her boundaries. It's only half of day. But honestly, when I think about 1st grade I could weep. She'll be gone all day. Her teacher will see her more then me. I shiver at the thought. But you never know, by the end of next year I may feel different!!
Ella's accomplishments:
Know her letters
Knows the sounds
Can count to 100
Knows all her shapes including the weird ones (like a hexagon or a rhombus)
Knows all her colors
Likes to do math problems
Loves outside and animals
Loves to dance and sing and pretend
Love to paint and craft
 
I love my daughters. I love this age where everything is exciting and fun!!
 
 


1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Both your girls are adorable!

My MaddyBear gets to start k-garden this fall too, she turned 5 today. Yikes! Time flies.

ToOdLeS.